Think of it in the tool space a near important moment in 1965, when that spokesman for a generation, Dylan, went electric. SpeedE, the first e-screwdriver from Wiha incorporates an electric motor in the screwdriver that relieves professionals of bothersome screw-fastening, while allowing
a tightening finish by hand.
Ideal for thread screws and delicate screw fastening tasks, the screwdriver houses a 18500 Li-Ion battery. So once you have a slimbit that meets your job, press the button and the electrical motor takes over the fastening duties. The device fastens screws twice as fast as with a conventional screwdriver while still enabling full control over the tightening force thanks to the material protection function.
At least 800 screws can be fastened with its standard 18500 batteries when charged. As a VDE- and IEC-certified product, the e-screwdriver is approved for use on live parts up to 1,000 V AC and offers electricians full protection during their daily work. The speedE also has an integrated LED light that shines directly onto the screw and work piece that the user is working on.
- The Wiha SpeedE case consists of:
- 1x electric screwdriver handle speedE
- 1x bit slimBit electric (34578), slot: 2,5 mm, length: 75 mm
- 1x bit slimBit electric (41159), slot: 3,5 mm, length: 75 mm
- 1x bit slimBit electric (34581), slot: 5,5 mm, length: 75 mm
- 1x bit slimBit electric (34582), slot: 6,5 mm, length: 75 mm
- 1x bit slimBit electric (34590), Pozidriv PlusMinus: SL/PZ2 , length: 75 mm
- 1x bit slimBit electric (34589), Pozidriv PlusMinus: SL/PZ1 , length: 75 mm
- 1x L-BOXX Mini for speedE
- 1x replacement batteries, 18500 Li-Ion
- 1x charger for 18500 Li-Ion
- 1x manual for speedE
In the UAE, the Wiha SpeedE is available exclusively with Wiha exclusive dealer Dar Al Mas Tools & Equipment.